Turks and Caicos, Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chebel

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone listening ever done some diving in Turks and Caicos. Can you recommend a dive operator?

Caicos Adventures is the best. One of the best boats around, dive your own profile, good sites, etc.

- Just tell Phi Phi to get some new CDs :) or bring your own.

chebel:
Anyone listening ever done some diving in Turks and Caicos. Can you recommend a dive operator?

I highly recommend Turks and Caicos especially if you dive with Caicos Adventures. Their boat is very fast and can make the trip to West Caicos in 45 minutes. Their boat is big and comfortable so the 45 minute trip is enjoyable.

If you have a highspeed internet connection try this link to my dive video from my vacation there.

www.ronrosa.com/tc.wmv

I went to Provinciales and dove with the dive setup at the Beaches Resort. The safest dive op I have ever seen. The day before the diving, we had to do a pool session to show our abilities, they have a very nice boat and have a safety stop bar at 20ft, with an extra BC/Tank setup and a spare octo hanging from the boat. Diving was pretty kewl too..............

Do it on a liveaboard!!!

The Turks and Caicos Explorer was a phenominal trip (had a friend on the Aggrressor that said he had a great time to, just cost him more)!!! If your looking to relax, dive and eat (maybe drink to), this is the way to go. Awesome food, no trudging gear around, up to 26 dives (I topped out at 25, I needed a nap on the fifth day, but jumped back in on day six), fun crew and a chance to get to meet and get to know some new people (beyond the standard hi, goodbye).

Just my nickles worth (this was my first liveaboard, as you can see, I enjoyed it).

Have a blast (wish I were going again),

Jeff

I'll join the chorus recommending Caicos Adventures. Best boat, best dive sites, etc. We have been visiting the TCI for years. Let me know if I can help in the future. Where are you staying?

Caicos Adventures is an excellent choice. While I have not tried them, I have heard good things about Turtle Divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom