Turks and Caicos Dive Operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

r466it

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've tried to surf the forum, but get limited responses. I'm hoping to get a more direct response.

We're planning on a 5 day trip to the Turks and Caicos beginning around the end of November. Since this is a first trip to this location, we were wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a dive operator. Both my buddy and I are advanced divers.

All about Flamingo Divers

Mikey and Jayne at Flamingo Divers are terrific. Nice small boat - meaning they only take 8, and there is lots of room. They will pick you up if you don't have your own transportation.

Last edited:
Let me know what you are looking for re: an operator and I will provide my input. I am going down in December and will be diving with Dive Provo for their three tank dive and likely with Flamingo divers for a two tank.

I would likely have done the three tank with Fifi at Caicos Divers but his three tank is on thursday and I fly out on the friday so I am reserving thursday to catch up on the rum punch I will be missing out on the rest of the week.

If you have question s about dive operators or the island let me know.

The nice thing about Provo is there are a number of very good dive ops to pick from. I've been very happy on several 7-day trips with Dive Provo DiveProvo | Dive Provo - The Premier Turks and Caicos Islands Dive Shop. They keep boats on both sides of the island, pick you up from your hotel/condo and valet all your gear, cleaned, set-up and ready to go every morning AND let you dive your dive. Their boats are larger, seaworthy & comfortable, some of the best diving can be a 45 minute boat ride: West Caicos and Pine Cay.

Dive Provo always a good stand-by. Tremendous props for the Lionfish culling program. Mickey and Jane are TOPS, but often full. Big Blue offers so many great things as well and should not be overlooked.

While I can no longer dive, I run a tourist based business here in TCI. I'd suggest Big Blue - they're the top of my list - Dive Provo or Caicos Adventures. You can Google them to learn all about what they do and offer. Have fun!

What 1erCRU said about Dive Provo, pretty much the same for Caicos Adventures. Fifi's Caicos Cat is probably the nicest dive boat in the Caribbean for comfort. Just returned from 3rd trip diving with Fifi. Just don't get too excited about his sandwiches between dives.

Of course this assumes assumes you are diving Provo. You could dive the other islands as well.

Great experience with Caicos Adventures, really nice cat boat. Flamingo is nice but you need to book far ahead as they have a smaller boat. Did not care at all for Turtle Divers.

Dive Provo! Stay at the hotel across the street and everything will be walking distance. The grocery store has a great deli too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom