Turks and Caicos Trip Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't say it's "cheap", but Sibonne Beach Hotel is decent, and the restaurant has a nice view of the beach. Near by is restaurant "Mr Grouper", which is better. About USD25 taxi ride to the Marina. Say hi from New Brunswick David (from November).

Thanks to all for the insights! We have booked a sale fare on the T&C Explorer II for June. Got the sale fare from PADI.com. So excited. I have not done liveaboard in many years, so will need to adjust packing accordingly. Bit nervous about what I read about them not allowing shoes on deck. I need to protect my toes. :O

Boat departs from Caicos Marina in South Bank. We are flying in the day before in case of any issues getting there. Any recommendations for cheap(ish) lodging near there? Everything is $$$!

Gracias,
The closest stuff on that side is going to be Shore Club. Aside from that Grace Bay hotels are around 15 minutes away. Just plan for a 20 minute taxi in the AM and you can stay most anywhere you'd like.

Thanks to all for the insights! We have booked a sale fare on the T&C Explorer II for June. Got the sale fare from PADI.com. So excited. I have not done liveaboard in many years, so will need to adjust packing accordingly. Bit nervous about what I read about them not allowing shoes on deck. I need to protect my toes. :O

Boat departs from Caicos Marina in South Bank. We are flying in the day before in case of any issues getting there. Any recommendations for cheap(ish) lodging near there? Everything is $$$!

Gracias,
Hello.
We do allow shoes on deck if you prefer LOL.
Best value room is at Sibonnet hotel.
Ports of Call resort would be second best. See you in June!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom