TUSA SAV-7 Scooters - 2 Available - Demonstrated Once - Only $1350 Each!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
TUSA SAV-7 EVO Scooters - Demonstrated Once - Only Two Remaining at $1350 Each!

We have two of the TUSA SAV-7 EVO dive propulsion vehicles that were used ONCE in a local rock quarry. There is not a scratch on either of these, they come with complete factory warranty, and all document and paperwork are still in the original bag. It is time to move these things out and I am willing to move them for only $1350 each. If you want to know more about them, you can visit our web page for this product using the following link.....

TUSA SAV-7 EVO Scooters - Demonstrated Once - Only Two Remaining at $1350 Each!

If you are interested in one of these units, or if you have any questions about them, please call us toll-free at (800) 601-3483. We can ship them out immediately. For this phone-in special at this price, our free freight is not included. However, even with the freight charge, this is a GREAT opportunity to get a nice scooter at a really really deep discount.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

In response to a number of phone calls about these scooters.....they do include the battery and battery charger. I honestly didn't expect this question, but I didn't know that some stores advertise scooters without the battery and charger. Thanks.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

Back
Top Bottom