twin/doubles steel hp 80's 3500 psi w/dive rite manifold and a 46cf steel faber tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

judothrow

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
the 2 hp 80's were manufactured in 6/94 and have not been hydro tested since, so they are full of air but need test's. the lp 46 steel faber tank was manufactured in 7/97 and has air but needs test's. I am including the wing and harness in AS-IS and for parts only condition, needing some obvious repair's, to which I know nothing about. I am keeping this as a local sale only, to heavy and don't want to hassle with it, I will guarantee them to pass. I'm willing to part these out, if you want to send fair offer's for the manifold,bands, etc.....I live in the Sacramento area and I'm asking $425. LOCAL SALE ONLY!

017.jpg

014.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

019.jpg

Where are you located?

I live in Sacramento area of California, I'm willing to ship as long as you take care of sending me fedex shipping labels, I can remove the air and make sure there is no corrosion inside, but they need to go in seperate boxes, unless you want them sent another way. Keep in mind someone else has just talked me into shipping, so the squeaky wheel gets the grease. please email me as I don't really check here often. judothrow@surewest.net

just had the tanks hydro and vip tested today, new price is $500, but prefer local sale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom