two nearly complete sets of kit: Halcyon Eclipse, dry suits, Jet Fins (in UK)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rdinner

Registered
Reaction score
I'm selling off two fairly complete sets of kit in excellent condition. Ideally you would be able pickup the equipment in Cambridge, England, or Edinburgh, Scotland. But I can ship elsewhere if necessary.

Here's a photo gallery. Click on the images for descriptions.

The components may be of interest to DIR divers, but the setups are not strictly DIR.

Prices are negotiable and I'll consider selling components.
Let me know if you want any more info.
--Rafael

Text descriptions of the items:

Halcyon Eclipse scuba diving buoyancy compensator system. Halcyon Eclipse MC System & free ACB10 by Halcyon. Includes backplate with storage pocket, webbing, double-walled wing (40lb/18 kg lift), and single tank adapter with 2 octogrip straps. I have two setups for sale, one with a stainless steel backplate and weighted tank adapter ideal for cold-water diving for £350[-], and one with an Al backplate and regular tank adapter (lighter thus more suitable for travel, but it can still be weighted via the weight pockets I have for sale) for £280[/-].

XS scuba weight pocket, £3 each. Slides onto 50mm webbing and holds up to 2.5kg. I have 4 pockets, 2 yellow and 2 black.

Northern Diver dry suit, £200. Size medium. (I'm 170cm tall, medium build.) Boots are UK women's 5/men's 5.5 (for feet up to 24cm or so). 7mm neoprene. This suit features a neoprene neck seal (more durable and warm than latex) and instantly-replaceable latex wrist seals (sealed by o-rings), all of which are in very good condition. Apeks inflator valve. Low pressure hose included. Dump valve on the left cuff/wrist. Heavy duty zipper and reinforced areas make this a very durable suit that will not let you down!

Northern Diver SPX Pro XII dry suit undergarment, £40. Size medium. (I'm 170cm tall.) Pertex fleece material with shell exterior, good for diving in UK waters

Neck seal enhancer for dry suit, £20. Size medium. APOLLO EUROPE (SALES) LTD.

Mobby's trilaminate dry suit, £250. Size XS (you should be around 165 cm tall). Boots are UK women's size 5.5, men's 6. Front entry. Nearly new latex neck seal. Includes inflator hose. Adjustable dump valve on left shoulder.

Zeagle Flathead VI first stage regulator, £150. 300-bar DIN tank connection. SPG and depth gauges (Imperial units) included. Zeagle ZX second stage = £50, Aqua Lung ABS octopus = £40, Zeagle DIN-to-yoke adapter = £15. The first stage is environmentally sealed. Includes spare o-rings and port blanks. I have two setups for sale. The one not pictured has a smaller round SPG with no depth gauge.

ScubaPro JetFins, £50 (one pair). Size medium. Classic design. Negatively buoyant. Scubapro Jet Fins in Fins,Adjustable fins | Simply Scuba UK

Mares Plana Avanti Quattro fins, £30. Size regular. High-tech Adjustable Binding System. Mares Avanti Quattro Fins --- Kent Diving

mask + snorkel, £10 per set

Timex Helix dive watch £15. Depth gauge, timer, temperature gauge, and various watch functions. Manual: http://people.pwf.cam.ac.uk/rd356/sale/Timex_Helix_manual.pdf

Oceanic compass, £20. Suunto SK6 compass, £15, Suunto SK6 Compass | Jackson-Sports.com

UK C4 SunLight dive torch, £35. 10 Watt Xenon bulb with built-in backup bulb. Includes 4 rechargeable high-capacity NiMH C batteries (5000mAh Vapex). Wrist lanyard and clip included.

Princeton Tec Surge diving torch, £20. Bright! 115 lumens. Halogen bulb. Lifetime warranty. Will add 8 near-new highest capacity (2900 mAh Vapex) NiMH rechargeable AA batteries for £5.

Henderson Titanium Hyperstretch 5mm neoprene gloves £15. Size small

Deep See Titanium 3mm neoprene gloves, £5. Some wear on the seams.

5mm neoprene hood, £8 each. 2 available. Not identical to the photo above: Mine are blue; one has a white reflector stripe on top.

wetsuit boots, £8. UK men's size 8, women's 7.5

aqua shoes, £5. UK men's size 6, women's 5.5

mesh dive gear bag with shoulder straps £10. stainless steel shears £3, Zeagle DIN to yoke adapter £15, mask defog £3, talc powder £1, zip wax £1, Sink the Stink enzyme cleaner £1, BC inflator adapter for inflating tyres £8, tank banger £1, free with purchase: glow sticks, LED stick, slate, waterproof box

The Halcyon setups are both sold. But there's plenty of other kit left. The updated list:
Picasa Web Albums - rdinner - Sale!

I don't think shipping this stuff to the US would be economical, but feel free to convert to USD (multiply by 1.6). You can also use google, e.g. search for "200 gbp in usd".

Back
Top Bottom