Tyler State Park Clean-Up May 17-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chucksaul

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Scuba Steve's Aquatic Adventure and the 2008 Divemaster Class want to invite everyone to the 4th Annual Trashfest and Treasure Hunt at Tyler State Park May 17 and May 18.

Registration forms and more info can be found at http://www.scubastevesadventures.com/images/4th ANNUAL TRASHFEST Registration Form.pdf

Last year we gave away prizes totalling more than $14,000. All proceeds go to the Scottish Rite Hospital and if you have ever been there or know someone who has you know what a great organization it is.

For more information call the shop at 903-593-7033 or PM me and I will help you.

For those who participated in the Comal Clean-up last year this is your chance to extract some revenge and try and get some of the prizes we brought back to East Texas last year.

Thanks for the info, Chucksaul! I highly recommend this event to my fellow divers- it is very well-run, fun, you win great prizes, free lunch, get to clean up an already pretty clean lake, raise money for Scottish Rite Children's burn hospital. Open up your hearts, air up your tanks, and come on out. The camping at TSP is great too!

Just want to second the invitation, guys!!! Come out and dive, eat, and play with us in beautiful East Texas!!

We have a lot of fun, and we raise money for a great cause - Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.

See you there!!

Heather

Have Spear Gun ... Will head for the brush pile :wink:

Hey, that's just wrong. And guess what else? Our Big Bubba may have been the 14 lb. bass reported to have been fished out of TSP recently. I hope it wasn't him- hope to find out soon. Wanna join me/us out there soon?

Just want to second the invitation, guys!!! Come out and dive, eat, and play with us in beautiful East Texas!!

We have a lot of fun, and we raise money for a great cause - Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.

See you there!!

Heather

Heather, welcome to the Swamp! We're old friends... (well one of us is old, weeenk) Rocked any innocent RV's lately? hmmmm?

Hey, that's just wrong. And guess what else? Our Big Bubba may have been the 14 lb. bass reported to have been fished out of TSP recently. I hope it wasn't him- hope to find out soon. Wanna join me/us out there soon?

Bubba was gone the last time I went to the brush pile
Poor Old Bass.... :shakehead:

I was going to come to Tyler but as of this morning the plans changed and it looks like I'm going to be out in the Gulf on May 17th as well :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom