Typhoon Pro Sport Drysuit with 200g Undergarment, Rock Boots, and more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Togalive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my size MEDIUM Typhoon Pro-Sport Drysuit. The suit is in excellent condition, having only been dove twice, and comes with matching Rock boots! It is being sold because a drysuit just doesn't fit my needs at the moment, and I have other bills to pay.

Typhoon brand dry suits are the brand used by the British military, renowned in Europe for their durability. To say this tri-lam suit is tough is a serious understatement! Go ahead and through whatever you like at it, rocky dives, sharp corals, it will keep going. All seams are rubber-taped to provide excellent flexibility, and the suit has attached 3mm socks for use in Rock Boots.

I am 5'8" 170 lbs and the suit fits me well. Typhoon suits are European sized (tiny feet) so I had the shop put bigger socks on it when first purchased to accomodate my size 10.5-11 feet. It is a comfortable suit that works well, and has few imperfections besides a couple spots where it appears aqua-seal got on it during manufacturing. After an initial dampness in the feet, I had it serviced by my local shop, who repaired it and has informed me that it now passes its pressure-test. On my last dive I only noticed slight dampness in my feet. It features high-profile Apeks chest inflation, and shoulder dump valves for a long-lasting quality experience. The shoulder dump is fully adjustable, featuring automatic dumping and manual dumping. Diving the suit is pleasant, and ALL SEALS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION (no tears, rips, or scuffs), as is the zipper which has been waxed after every dive. The suit has been stored properly, and well maintained, heck its only two months old! The suit has kept me warm on both of my dives with it, each was in 52 degree water and below.

As mentioned in the title, I am selling the suit complete with my matching rock boots, which also have only been on two dives. I am also including the matching Typhoon branded 200g under-garment which is in the same condition as the suit, only used twice. Also included is the factory branded Typhoon drysuit bag, and the factory supplied LP hose.

All in all, this is an unbelievable bargain, and I would like the suit to go to a good home.

If you have any questions, or would like to receive photos of the suit, please feel free to message me! (I only didn't post them because its currently neatly stored in its bag, though if they are requested I would be happy to post them). Regardless, it has only been used twice, so expect it to look near identical to that pictured by the manufacturer.

Happy diving!

SIZING INFO: (Manufacture rates suit as fitting these dimensions)
Max Chest: 38"
Max Height: 5'8"
Max Hip: 42"

EDIT: Other specs you might be interested in..
- Latex seals
- Built in suspenders
- Reinforced knee areas (double materiel thickness)
- Elastic back panel for form fit.

I am also selling the suit on ebay, so you can find the identical listing there. If it sells first there, I will remove this listing, and vice versa.

I am asking $680.00, not including shipping.
Only PayPal or PopMoney will be accepted.

You can find the listing on ebay here. You'll notice I'm offering it to SB members for the starting price, not the Buy It Now price. I'd rather sell it to you all.

Photos from manufacturer, everything is in near like-new condition except for a few grains of sand and those details mentioned above.

2zh4l00.jpg

nve7i0.jpg

dlqnia.jpg

P.S: I also have a set of like-new Hollis F2 fins (Size XL) that I will include with the suit for an additional $90. Only dove once. (Not to be sold separately)

2cr0f9i.jpg

I'm lowering the price to $650, which is the absolute lowest I can go. If anyone is interested I would really appreciate it as I've got other bills to pay. If you wan't photos of it, just let me know!

Back
Top Bottom