UFO Seen At Catalina This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's no need to fear.....Underdog is here!!!!!

or as an alternate

Here I come to save the day!!!!

Is it just me, or can you imagine seeing someone look down and pile driving themselves into the bottom? LOL

Looks like it could be fun!

I can only imagine the responses from other divers already in the water. lol I showed the picture to a non diver and the humor of it was lost.

I was getting some silly looks to be sure!

---
Ken

Hey, can you post camera/exposure settings? The file doesn't have exif data in it.

And what would you estimate the vis at that day?

Hilarious picture.:)

Hey, can you post camera/exposure settings? The file doesn't have exif data in it.

And what would you estimate the vis at that day?

Hilarious picture.:)

I'll go check. I set the cam (most likely on Auto) and handed it to her with the simple instruction to "fill the frame" - then I went zoom until I (literally) ran out of air.

:wink:

The rest of the RocketMan gallery is here: DiveMatrix

---
Ken

I'll go check. I set the cam (most likely on Auto)...
Doubtless the only time your cam has EVER been set on Auto....
Mo2:
... and handed it to her with the simple instruction to "fill the frame" - then I went zoom until I (literally) ran out of air.
Yeah, but that was 20 minutes later, at the buoy upline, with the camera put away and your buddy looking right at you. "So, RocketMan...You wanna breathe that last breath here or take it to go?"

This time, it really was the camera.:14:

I still can't stop smilling when I see these pictures!!!!!:D

~~~
'Dette

Back
Top Bottom