ugh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are a zillion pics on this wack site. Do you mean dude standing on the rock, or do you mean his Bob Villa rebreathers, or the plane crash, or what...?

This guys quite a character.

K

beyond the pale..

I knew you were going to go there O-ring.....

No, the pic on the homepage...stupid...I dont care if it is a dead rock...he shouldnt be on it....

Anyway, i looked over that guys site and I must say...he seems to be loaded and intelligent..but with all the fiddling his does with rebreathers, I am surprised he is still alive.

Did I miss the thinly veiled rebreather bias reference?

Wasn't aware Jep was a hard-core anti-rebreather guy. Not sure how that plays into this guy's ignorance, but OK.

Who knew...

k

Mo2vation once bubbled...
Did I miss the thinly veiled rebreather bias reference?

Wasn't aware Jep was a hard-core anti-rebreather guy. Not sure how that plays into this guy's ignorance, but OK.

Who knew...

k
Jep hates rebreathers...he thinks anyone diving them is "farm animal stupid"

O-ring, i owe you 1.

For the record I am very intererested in rebreathers..if you take a little stroll over to the rebreather section you will see this.

O-ring is just trying to bring me down to his level.

This is just classic Jep...trolling as usual. The other day you said that this forum isn't the place for rebreather BS and that those things should be sold with a shovel.

Keep on trollin jep...

Back
Top Bottom