uk diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grommits

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Nice site you have here. I am a AOW/bsac sports diver from the South West of the UK. Plenty of dry suit experience, and am fairly knowledgeable about the waters in this area. Been to the Red sea a few times too so i have a little bit of an idea as to what that is all about. Anyone who has a question please dont hesitate to give me a shout, and if I don't know the answer, then I am sure I will know someone who does. Me, well i'm 28, single and an Officer in the Royal Navy. Remember, deep is good, and if you aint pushing the bubble, it aint worth doing! I don't like too many techno-toys. Keep it simple stupid! Nothing worse than a diver with thousands of dangly things that they don't really know how to work.
Cheers now
Grommits
oh yeah, if you are interested, there is quite a nice uk based site at http://www.divernet.com.

Welcome to this dry dock from Melbourne, FL.

Nowthen Grommits how go's it :)

Royal Navy, huh? Okay, where is Captain Bligh buried? And no fair peeking!

And number two: during WW II you Brits invented an antisubmarine warfare device that consisted of an array of lights placed at regular intervals on a subhunting bomber. What was it called and how was it used?

Oh, you meant questions about scuba diving? Well, welcome aboard and answer the questions anyhow...if you know the answers you will be educating the great unwashed...if you do not, you will learn some vital info for a young naval officer!

Good diving!

Joewr

UK diver:
Warm welcome from the island of Cozumel, Mexico. If you ever need info about our diving let me know.

Ayesa

Howdy from Oklahoma! I'm interested in the UK wreck diving scene and I'm logged into the divernet forums under the same screen name as here.

I'm planning a trip to Scapa Flow and perhaps NW Ireland in the next couple of years. I'm looking for mates to go with, would you be interested?

Dive safe
Brock

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom