underwater camera $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

i have a Canon powershot S1IS, for sale with the canon underwater housing for sale, and a huge 2gig mem card. this camera is so cool and does great video as well as still photos. with the 2gig card you can take 45min of constant video, long enough for most dives.

The camera new was 450 dollars and the houseing was 160, adn the mem card was 200 dollar.

this is a great deal and the only reason I am selling it, is to pay tuition next month.
Please any questions ask

Thank you.

Hi MAVERICK99.

Welcome to SB. This was your first post and selling equipment for several hundred dollars.

It'll be better for you to fill in your profile, including where you are. Then give some history of the gear (how old, how much use), some pics would be nice. Is local pickup (for locals) available.

That'll then give people more info to decide whether they'll like to consider buying from you.

Hey thanks for the input. I was told by a friend this would be a good place to post. You are right I will make my profile and give some pics. that should help. I have all the original packing and instructions.

thank you
Mav

I am the "friend" that directed Maverick here,,, he is one of my dive buds and is also a local small business owner,,,, 100% safe transactions with the Mav :)

Good Guy all the way, nice camera and housing too !!:14:

Dave@PNWdiver.com
www.PNWdiver.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom