Underwater Housing Wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Nauticam housing for the 7D for sale, and it comes with the 7D body, so you might want to consider that. This is a pretty deep discount, and given the fact that the camera is basically an accessory for the housing at this level of gear, you could have a better camera and still use your current lenses.

Check it out, let me know if you are interested. The Nauticam housing is awesome, works great (I upgraded to the Mark II, so nothing wrong with this system). Comes with the 8 inch dome, extension tube, and travel case. Feel free to PM me with questions.

For Sale - Canon 7D Mark I body, Nauticam housing, 8.5 inch acrylic dome port, travel case

Hello, I have a Subal C40 housing for sale but no ports. It's in great condition and will fit either camera. I most recently used it with a 50d. Asking $1,000 OBO

Just checking with Subal to see whether the housing is compatible with the 50D.

Hello, I have a Subal C40 housing for sale but no ports. It's in great condition and will fit either camera. I most recently used it with a 50d. Asking $1,000 OBO

Wrote to Subal to check whether the C40 is compatible with the 50D. Let you know as soon as they reply.

I have a Nauticam housing for the 7D for sale, and it comes with the 7D body, so you might want to consider that. This is a pretty deep discount, and given the fact that the camera is basically an accessory for the housing at this level of gear, you could have a better camera and still use your current lenses.

Check it out, let me know if you are interested. The Nauticam housing is awesome, works great (I upgraded to the Mark II, so nothing wrong with this system). Comes with the 8 inch dome, extension tube, and travel case. Feel free to PM me with questions.

For Sale - Canon 7D Mark I body, Nauticam housing, 8.5 inch acrylic dome port, travel case

This is an intriguing offer. Let me do some research. I'm in Canada and have to see what comparable values I can find north of the border.

This is an intriguing offer. Let me do some research. I'm in Canada and have to see what comparable values I can find north of the border.

Sure. PM me, I may be able to do a bit better if you are interested.

Mike

It is compatible. I used a 50D with it and have a 50 D body for it I could sell too.
Bizzare. Subal is telling me that the housing cannot be used with a 50D. But you've used it with a 50D. Maybe they just want to sell a new housing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom