Underwater videos in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Isla de La Juventud, Cuba.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Costabile

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name is Carlos Costabile I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and I am disclosing my page of videos of diving in You Tube. You will find videos of Buzios, Angra dos Reis (Helicopter Wreck), Brazil and several videos from diving in the Caribbean, in Cuba, all filmed and edited by me. I hope you enjoy.
Thank you.

YouTube - CarlosCostabile's Channel

Carlos,
Very nice, I was nice too see some of the same sites I have dove before. I am living in Niteroi and dive with Mar do Rio and when I have time Arraial do Cabo or Buzios.
Abracos
Eric

Yes Eric,
Arraial do Cabo and Buzios are my favorite places. You should also know Angra dos Reis, an excellent point of diving.
Abraços.

Hello! I'll be in Aracaju next month for two weeks...any suggestions on diving that area? Thanks!

Thanks, Carlos. Diving Brazil is on my short list so I hope to see first hand some of the things in your videos.

Hi,
I am going to Buzios in a couple of weeks. Can you recommend a diveshop there (keeping in mind that I don't speak Portuguese)?
Thanks

Hi Spartakus,
Buzios is wonderful and you love. Look for the diveshop "CASAMAR" they speak English and ask for diving in the island Âncora (Anchor) is the best dive of Buzios.
Enjoy Búzios.

Diver Constabile,
Was able to dive Ilha Grande about a month ago. Very nice dives, plan on going back to the Angra/Ilha Grande area to make a few more dives. Dove with Elite Divers and they were great. I had all my own equipment but the rental equipment they had was all new.
Was funny to be in a place with so many Gringos. Locals would try to speak to me in English and would become very surprised when I would start speaking good Portuguese with a Carioca accent.
Abraços

Crawl79,
Good to know that you like the Ilha Grande, a really beautiful place to dive. I hope you come back soon.
Abraços.

Thanks for all your suggestions Carlos,
I dove the Ancora island in Buzios with Casamar as you suggested. Was very unlucky with the weather: was stormy and visibility was probably not more than 8 m. Still saw some nice fish. The instructor Anderson Souza from Casamar was very helpful, and Fabricio at the shop was fun to talk to. Had some fun snorkelling too: Joao Fernandino beach was very nice, but Tartaruga beach was the best. Met a very nice scientist from Argentina Ariel at this beach who runs an animal hospital for turtles and pinguins. The guy works for almost no money and needs all the help he can get.
And nightlife in Buzios was very enjoyable. I wish I can come to Brazil again.
Muito obrigado for all your suggestions...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom