United Air Fare Sale To Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KathyV

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I received this from Maduro:

Maduro Dive Fanta-Seas
1-800-327-6709

info@maduro.com

UNITED AIRLINES FARE SALE TO BONAIRE

** Summer Sunday Flight to Bonaire on Sale Now Through May 17 **
** For Travel From June 12 to August 14, 2016 **

Special summer fare sale for United Arlines includes 10 major connecting cities from the Newark-Bonaire Sunday flight. Airfare sale prices from connecting cities can range from $456 to $578 and include all taxes and fees.

Combine with our Exclusive Bonaire TripAdvisor Dive Deals and Specials
for 10 Dive Properties, including Captain Don's Habitat's Giant Summer Sale and Save up to 50% on your summer dive travel trip.

Scored a united fair of $600 from OKC to Bon in October...could have gotten it down another $20 if I wanted to leave OKC quite early and layover in Houston for 5 hours....however, I'll pay the extra $60 for a family of 3 and get to the 3 hours airport later :)

I just paid a bit over 400 from ORD to BON for 7/30-8/6. One stop in ATL for a bit over an hour.
Dave

I was looking for air from Salt Lake to Bonaire last night and saw some for $450. on United via Houston for early August. Today, I got notice of a sale for September and October via Houston on United--the lowest being $425. from Denver......One nice thing about the flight is that it gets to Bonaire at 1pm Sat. and leaves at 7:30am on Sunday. Apparently the crew overnights!

I just paid a bit over 400 from ORD to BON for 7/30-8/6. One stop in ATL for a bit over an hour.
Dave

Wear your track shoes! By most accounts it will be a difficult connection, but doable--check luggage thru to BON from ORD. The International Terminal in ATL is a distance from Domestic. Plan your route among terminals in advance!!

LOL thanks. I leave tomorrow morning let's hope all goes well. I've been to ATL before, i assume I Need to grab a train over to international terminals? Does that mean I've got to go through security again? If I recall security is before the trains right?

Dave

LOL thanks. I leave tomorrow morning let's hope all goes well. I've been to ATL before, i assume I Need to grab a train over to international terminals? Does that mean I've got to go through security again? If I recall security is before the trains right?

Dave

At ATL, international flights do not necessarily depart from the International Terminal (also known as "F" terminal/gates). Some do, and some don't. All international arrivals of course arrive at the International Terminal (or confusingly, either arrive at F directly or arrive at E and make you walk through some hallways over to Immigration/Customs at F/International). If you are arriving at ATL from another city in the US, then you will need to check the monitors to see from what terminal your flight to BON is departing. It may be E or F or it may not. In any case, you can take the inter-terminal train directly, without going through security again, since "security is before the trains" as you correctly said.

However, when you return from BON to ATL, you will have to go through security again at the International Terminal before you can board the train to the terminal from which your domestic flight departs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom