Unless the plan falls through ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green_Manelishi

Contributor
Reaction score
which we hope and pray it does not, the Green Manelishi, his wife, and The Ghillie (3 YO Border Collie), will be relocating to NC. Exact location yet to be determined. Perhaps will have a chance to meet some of you.

Welcome to the South. If you have specific questions about different areas of NC just ask I'm sure we have people on here that know the areas. I myself am in Charlotte so if I can help let me know. Good luck!

Butch

outlaws:
Welcome to the South. If you have specific questions about different areas of NC just ask I'm sure we have people on here that know the areas. I myself am in Charlotte so if I can help let me know. Good luck!

Butch

Thanks. I am looking forward to the adventure. Even though I was raised (not born) in New England, and do love NH, I think my heart belongs elsewhere.

don't fan the flames with all your opinions, now.

They don't need your help.:D

you'll love it

people love to talk :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom