Unsure of what to do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, AOW wasn't a prerequiste for Stress and Rescue. My 10 dives were in a quarry, and this was my time on a boat dive or in the ocean...

Bmax7589 once bubbled...

I am not sure what that is?

But so you know a troll is someone that askis a made up question to just get folks riled up.

:wacko: This LDS needs to get out of our industry ASAP. You should immediately report him to the agency.

Are there any local instructors on this board who are willing to offer this training to Bmax for a minimal fee?
:snorkel:ScubaRon

Unfortunately the situation is real...and I would like nothing better than to laugh this off...but I can't this has been the only LDS I have ever used...I grew to like and respect them...

This is hard to believe and reflects *extreme* poor judgement on the part of the instructor and the LDS (assuming they know what the instructor was up to). Report the instructor and let the chips fall where they may.

Bmax7589 once bubbled...
Unfortunately the situation is real...and I would like nothing better than to laugh this off...but I can't this has been the only LDS I have ever used...I grew to like and respect them...

This LDS/instructor unethical practices indicate that their are very far from respectable. It shocks me that they are willling to put people's lifes at risk to make a buck. They need to be reported to the agency, for the safety of others, if no for any other reason. I would be scared to death to dive with a buddy "certified" by these people. Please take action.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom