Up Date for Lake Lanier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's monitor the weather. A sunny day will make the tasks more pleasant. If it is a heavy overcast....... I may be too lazy.

Double 85's for me. EANX 36.:sigh:

West Bank Park, Lake Lanier . . . Sunday 0900 hours.
Looks like the weather is going to co-operate with us this time!
I think Clif and I are looking at two dives, that's what it'll take for us to accomplish our goal.

A couple of extra hands will be more than welcome.

the K

I may be there as well. My trip is delayed until we get the PO...Monday morning probably.

Mike

skierch:
see you @ 9:30 AM Sunday
Skierch

Still up I see. I sent you a PM

mikerault:
I may be there as well. My trip is delayed until we get the PO...Monday morning probably.

Mike
:D

Well the dive was great. Got to check out my 7mm Parkway Sharek-skin semi dri. Worked great. I did the first dive the others stuck around to run the lines and finish up. It was 45 degrees warm in the water and visibility was fair.

One line laid - Clif and I got a line laid from the platform to the lumber yard (not without challenges, of course)

Found a tree still standing close to the lumber yard - about 40' tall, I'm sure you guys will be seeing it soon.

Enjoyed the day, guys . . . looking forward to the next!

the K

Hi
found a little red flag in the cove with white stick - this may be NO FISH dive flag??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom