Updated DIMWIT T-Shirt Paid List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The t-shirts are in. If you haven't paid yet and you won't be at the CSSP Summer Fling you have two options...

1. Send your payment to kvalve@gmail.com via PayPal.
2. Send a check to John Andrews, 4516 Highland Terrace, Austin, TX 78731.

Here's the official list. It only includes those who have not received their t-shirts. If you have your t-shirt already, or if it has been mailed your name should not appear in any list below. I'll take you off the list once your shirt has been delivered or mailed. I mailed all the t-shirts paid for via PayPal late this afternoon.

DIMWITS who've paid, but still need their t-shirt(s):
agdiver75

chucksaul
dartref
DazedFred
foo2 & husband
Martha
richerso
TwoBitTexan

DIMWITs Who Are Paying at the Spring Fling:
ftwdiver14
scubadale
scubashawn123
sealskin98
Zzzking
Trout

txmanager

Everybody else:
andercb1
DiveJunky
Guba
lowery399
MattBooth
Paul19May
pir8
pvillestang
scubacarl
tridacna
wjknobles

I want to thank you for all the work, trouble, expense and frustration you have put into this venture. When we finally meet each other, the first beer is on me. Looking forward to getting the shirts in the next day or two.

Jeff

I want to thank you for all the work, trouble, expense and frustration you have put into this venture. When we finally meet each other, the first beer is on me.

Jeff

what drift said..... unless its that horrid american beer then you're on your own!

btw - i look forward to DIMWIT pics :multi:

what drift said..... unless its that horrid american beer then you're on your own!

btw - i look forward to DIMWIT pics :multi:

Now, now...not all American beer tastes like Miller Light.:D

There are some pretty decent beers made in Texas but I'm not sure if we should allow them to be called "American Beer".

Why is drinking American beer like having sex in a canoe? It's ******ing close to water.

My 2 DIMWIT shirts just arrived via mail....and they look great!!! Thanks again John for all your efforts... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom