UPS Lost My Wetsuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sent some wetsuits back to Scuba.com 3 weeks ago. They did arrive and they confirm they arrived, but no credits back to the card. When I call they say they will look into it, but nothing happens. I think they will eventually get around to applying the credits, but they are very slow in doing so. I did an exchange once for a different size and it too 3-4 weeks for them to get the new one out.

My new rule is don't order anything wearable that may need to be returned/exchanged from scuba.com.

Yes! That’s what I hope is conveyed in this thread.
Just as an FYI, when they print your label it automatically prints a customer receipt with the tracking number. When they scan your self printed label it gives them an option to print it. Hopefully everything works out in your benefit and others as you recognized will know to ask for their drop off receipt.

I sent some wetsuits back to Scuba.com 3 weeks ago. They did arrive and they confirm they arrived, but no credits back to the card. When I call they say they will look into it, but nothing happens. I think they will eventually get around to applying the credits, but they are very slow in doing so. I did an exchange once for a different size and it too 3-4 weeks for them to get the new one out.

My new rule is don't order anything wearable that may need to be returned/exchanged from scuba.com.
Exact opposite of my recent experience with Scuba.com - had a few size related returns for hoods/vests and all went smoothly and credits hit back to card in a reasonable time. Last summer, I ordered a few different wetsuit sizes to find the right one for me and the returns went smoothly as well.

Maybe they are short staffed right now. I trust they will get it done. Just have to be the squeaky wheel.
Definitely keep on them if they are not acting on your refunds!

Three days ago, scuba.com filed a claim against UPS for my lost wetsuit. Since there was no record of the package ever being scanned into the system, I figured I had zero chance of remuneration. Today I got an email from scuba.com saying they were crediting my card for the cost of the wetsuit!!

Three days ago, scuba.com filed a claim against UPS for my lost wetsuit. Since there was no record of the package ever being scanned into the system, I figured I had zero chance of remuneration. Today I got an email from scuba.com saying they were crediting my card for the cost of the wetsuit!!

Living in an area where the nearest dive shop is almost an hour’s drive, we have relied on Leisure Pro (née Scuba.com) for all our dive gear needs.

They are one of the most professional retailers I have ever dealt with.

Additionally, in the same vein, there is only one UPS drop here, and it has not been unusual for pre-paid items to drop off the radar.

Your experience has renewed my confidence in continuing to deal with Scuba.com in the future.

They’ve earned my business for life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom