USB cable for DG-03, VT3 or Elite T3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trumptone

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a USB interface cable for a Hollis DG-03. This cable is the same as ones for:

Aeris Elite T3, XR2 and Atmos AI (chrome silver buttons)
Oecanic DataMask, VT4, VT3, Pro Plus 2.1 (chrome buttons), Veo 3.0, Veo 2.0, Veo 250, Veo 200, Veo 180, Veo 150

I gave up looking for either a used one or an aftermarket unit last year. After about 3 months of searching I broke down and picked one up a new one off EBay for about $85. Best of luck to you. If anyone out there knows of an aftermarket unit, please post. I believe all the late model (3 pin) Pelagic Pressure System computers: Oceanic, Aeris, Hollis & Sherwood (?) use the same cable.

I had one of those for my Veo. Nice idea but the software sucked and never could get it to work. Every time I looked at that damn cable I got pissed. Ended up selling it for 35 bucks including postage just to get rid of it. Still have and use the computer but the Oceanlog software I don't think ever did get much better.

I had one of those for my Veo. Nice idea but the software sucked and never could get it to work. Every time I looked at that damn cable I got pissed. Ended up selling it for 35 bucks including postage just to get rid of it. Still have and use the computer but the Oceanlog software I don't think ever did get much better.

I agree thire software sucks. I use Subsurface and it downloads without a problem, recently I started using Dive mate with my phone to download the computer and then export it to Subsurface but you need the serial cable adaptor.

I just bought one from leisurepro.com for $89.95. Now it is on sale for $64.95.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom