UTD Z- sidemount system with alpha/delta wing and UTD Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nichs

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am selling my UTD Sidemount system to raise funds for university, the sidemount system is about 1 years old and have only been used a couple of times as i hardly have the time to go diving due to school commitment.

Price of entire set when new : $1799
Now letting go of it at $1000
Your savings of $799
My loss, your gain

The system does not come with the regulators, both first stage and second stage. It doesn't comes with the long hose or any regulator hoses, only the BC inflator hose comes with it.

It comes with

• UTD Z - Harness with stainless steel plates, D-rings and tank bungee. Supports either single tank or double tanks.
  • UTD Alpha/Delta PRO Hybrid Trim Device, upto 37lbs/17kgs of lift Convert to Back-Mount easily by adding a Single Tank Adapter (STA) Can custom configure LP Inflator hose to bottom of trim device for side-mount and top of trim device for back-mount
  • Z-Isolatable Manifold (8 Distribution ports) for attaching upto 6 outputs and 2 inputs
  • Z-Manifold Hose Kit
    • 2 x Female Q6 Input Hose
    • 2 x Male Q6 Output hose
    • 22"/56cm BCD Hose
    • Over Pressure Relief Valve (OPV)
  • 2 x Z-Stage Bottle Harness

iCZCRQKm.jpg

1pFgM2Bm.jpg

UP0x3V3m.jpg

HWxXMFjm.jpg

1Pp0cnnm.jpg

XCkpSIlm.jpg