Utila in late April?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been to Utila. I stayed at Deep Blue
Check out my signature for a link to a trip report and photo slideshow

I have never been to CoCoview, but I am going to try to go next year.
So I really cant compare the diving

As mentioned above in another post, the thing that is nice about Deep Blue is the shore access to Pretty Bush, Labyrinth and Black Coral Wall dive sites. I have been to Bonaire two times (3rd time will be the end of this month), and I can tell you that those three dive sites in Utila will given any of the Bonaire shore sites a run for their money. The Deep Blue staff will bring your gear to you at the shore, help you gear up, and then take the gear back to the locker after the dive.

In my humble opinion, the boat diving on the north end of Utilia is better than the boat diving on Klein Bonaire, and it rivals the diving in Little Cayman. After going to Utila, I dont we would ever go back to Cozumel. We just dont see the point given the low-cost of the diving on Utila and the quality of the diving.

Back
Top Bottom