UW photos from CoCo View

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome, craracer!

How do you get them critters to stand still and pose for you? :D

I simply go extremely slow and try my best to blend into the environment. My goal is to be as least threatening as I can.

Last edited:
MOST EXCELLENT PHOTOS!!!
It just goes to show what happens when you dive like you are "one of the gang".

Drop the ER day job and start knocking on National Geographic's doors. That way I can live vicariously through you and your photos.

Thanks for the email.

If I wasn't going to Grand Cayman in September, I would crash your party in CCV.

Thanks for making your photos available to give me something to strive toward.

Dive Safely

Look who magically appeared at the door! Thanks for the (undeserved) compliment. Where are you staying in GC? If you are interested in diving:
1. off the beaten path.
2. At the indigenous Caymanian's favorite spots (read between the lines....No tourist divers).
3. With a real pro, and a complete sweetheart to boot.

Then shoot me a PM and I'll send you a contact name/email addy.

Just here to help:D

The wait will be more than worth it.:wink:

37 days and counting before I'm back at CCV.:depressed:

Very nice! I think Roatanman should develop a PADI "Go Slow and Look" certification course. Should come with it's own magnifying glass and a nifty eyeball patch :goldfish: :eyes: :fish:

Nice pictures. What was the lens to subject distance for the blenny? Was the picture cropped or is that the size of the original picture? I tried getting real close to my tiny subjects on my recent dive trip but, lacking a macro lens, they still were pretty tiny in the picture.

Very nice! I think Roatanman should develop a PADI "Go Slow and Look" certification course. Should come with it's own magnifying glass and a nifty eyeball patch
goldfish.gif
:eyes:
fish.gif

Now that is a fantastic idea, and I'm sure he would love to do it.

Back
Top Bottom