Uwatec Smart Tec Z and two transmitters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbasbaitshop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling my Smart Tec Z and two transmitters. 87% of battery on Computer. I have used this computer for deco dives, cave dives and open water fun dives.

The Uwatec Smart Tec Wrist Computer is a fully integrated nitrox computer up to 100% O2. The Uwatec Smart Tec Wrist Computer can monitor 3 nitrox mixes that can be defined before the dive. Depth limit 400 feet. The Uwatec Smart Tec Wrist Computer also has:
100 hours dive profile storage at 4 second sample rate
Gauge Mode
Safety stop timer
Auto altitude adjustment

$550 OBO plus shipping and pay pal fees. Also have the InfraRed USB needed to upload dives to the Smart Trak software. Software is available for download from Scuba Pro. PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• 20130922_165952[1].jpg
    20130922_165952[1].jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 20130922_170007[1].jpg
    20130922_170007[1].jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
This is a great air integrated computer. You do not need to be a tech diver to use the computer. Works great as a computer for nitrox dives or just open water dives. If you are needing a computer, make me an offer.

BUMP - $450. Transmitters also work with Galileo computers. Would sell one of the transmitters if you need a spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom