VA Benefits Fraud

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good thing I didn't work with them

Greed at the lowest....SMFH.

Wow ... just wow. I hope this is one of those cases where they get closer to the maximum sentence than not.

Holy crap, dodged a bullet. PM me if you want to know more.

They collected $4,000,000...that's over 200 students @$20,000 per.
How'd they find that many people?
Using GI benefit for scuba training always seemed like a specious venture at best, when those monies could be used for coursework towards licenses in HVAC, plumbing, electrical work, or something that actually had a chance at paying off.
I know the old line about, "Oh, it's always been my dream" or "It's always been what I wanted to do", but I saw soooooooooooo many people with good intentions cycle through the dive industry and not even wind up with a set of nice personal gear.
I'm sure these folks are very sorry for what they have done and will promise to never ever do anything like that again.

They collected $4,000,000...that's over 200 students @$20,000 per.
How'd they find that many people?
Using GI benefit for scuba training always seemed like a specious venture at best, when those monies could be used for coursework towards licenses in HVAC, plumbing, electrical work, or something that actually had a chance at paying off.
I know the old line about, "Oh, it's always been my dream" or "It's always been what I wanted to do", but I saw soooooooooooo many people with good intentions cycle through the dive industry and not even wind up with a set of nice personal gear.
I'm sure these folks are very sorry for what they have done and will promise to never ever do anything like that again.

I’m using the rest of mine for tech courses… no intention of becoming an instructor. I’m glad the option is there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom