Valhalla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WesTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Those going to Valhalla on Dec 2nd and there after will be glad to know that there will now be a DIVE VALHALLA Log-Book stamp now. I took the old Valhalla Design and made some slight changes, as it had to be in black and white format and have bolder lines to be turned into a rubber stamp. Mark knows nothing of the stamp, I did it as a supprise for him while he was at DEMA. He was wanting to have one made, but he is a very busy person. See ya there and don't forget your gloves and hoods!:D

So I allready have the Valhalla Tee Shirt and now will get the new Stamp too... Cool ! :D

Next Year we should all get Tatoos :crafty:

"can't wait"

Is there a dive planned for Dec 2. If so are there any open spots available?

what would the water temp. be on Dec. 2? Any way to dive w/o a drysuit?

There are still a few spots available. The water temp is 58 degrees, yes you can do it without a drysuit. 7mm with hood and gloves will be great. Call 817-652-3483 and we will sign you up!

You 2 guys could call Debra at Surface Interval Scuba or look at the website www.siscuba.com and see if there are any spots.

The water temp. is about 58*F year round so a good 7mil or something like that is just fine for most folks. Some do it in a 5mil. some use a dry suit. It's indoors and 5 stories underground so year round the air temp inside is 72*F.

Ha ~~~ She just answered ! :)

Last month when we went the surface temp was 60 and the bottom was 59. The temperature stays constant year around,+ or - a degree or 2 as the water in the silo is from the water table and constantly moving in and out. I do the dive in a 5mil wet suit, with a 5 mil shorty and hood over my wet suit, 5 mil gloves, and a smile! As Timeliner pointed out SIS will be hosting the dive, and you will need to contact them about avaliability. See ya there!

Back
Top Bottom