Valves for HP 100s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually prefer the doubles valves with plugs as they are easier to carry.

Something like this.
Sea Elite Plug Mod G Right Hand

I do too, but finding plugs for older valves can be quite a pain, and lots of mis-spent dollars. If I were doing that, I'd just buy plugged laft and right hand valves. Oh, and an isolation manifold too, because once you're $300 invested, you might as well go whole hog.

So, after further review, I may have been wrong about the manufacturer of the valves. The person who sold me the tanks thought the tanks were Sherwoods and I recently got pics of Sherwood valves that have the same logo I think I remember seeing on the manifold/valves I currently have. Thanks folks for the recommendations, looks like I've found a pair of right hand valves at a good price.

I'm desperately trying to find a 7/8 manifold to do the opposite. I've got the original valves. If those would work for you, I'd love to work something out.

I'm desperately trying to find a 7/8 manifold to do the opposite. I've got the original valves. If those would work for you, I'd love to work something out.

You are looking for an isolation manifold? I have a ton of them. Different kinds. Let me know what you need and I'll go looking through boxes.

You are looking for an isolation manifold? I have a ton of them. Different kinds. Let me know what you need and I'll go looking through boxes.

Exactly. I have a pair of 3500psi Genesis 80's that I want to put together. I don't want to spend much on them because they're small for doubles, and who knows what will become of that special DOT permit when it comes time to renew. At the same time, they're perfect for many of the dives I do, and handy for teaching.

I could use a standard 3/4 isolator manifold too if you have one. My email address is joe@joescuba.com if you would to contact me directly. I really appreciate it!

I have the complete manifold with valves, but no plugs if anyone else is interested.

I'm looking for a 7/8UNF Isolator Manifold for older Genesis/PST tanks. Do you have one I could buy?

---------- Post added September 21st, 2014 at 02:32 PM ----------

I'm looking for a 7/8UNF Isolator Manifold for older Genesis/PST tanks. Do you have one I could buy?
Thanks!

---------- Post added September 21st, 2014 at 02:32 PM ----------

Thanks!

I do. Listed here http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/classifieds-tanks-valves-bands/481617-genesis-7-8-manifold.html , and still available. I'm not excited about the idea of shipping internationally, though. Are you at an APO?

Back
Top Bottom