Vancouver, BC - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello!
Recently moved back into the Vancouver area after living in Winnipeg for 5 years. Did my cert in Winnipeg, and furthering my dive education on the westcoast. One problem, I can further my education with instructors all I want, I just don't have any dive buddies. I'm a novice, and looking to extend my skills by doing more dives whenever (during the week is perfect for me as I work on my own and less traffic etc) - and also have a chance to start honing my skills towards the end of each dive practicing how to deal with dive emergencies.

I have all my gear and soon will have a 2nd tank - so if anyones willing please let me know!

Hello Vancouverites. I just completed my OW, looking for a mentor to further development.

Just moved back to Vancouver in February (from Ottawa) so I'm also in need of some new buddies. Anyone interested in a dive can PM me.
Been diving mostly in the St. Lawrence and now looking forward to hitting the big blue (or should I say green).

Please add me to the list and thanks for making it.

Hi future buddies. Please add me to the list of BC divers

I occasionally hang out with those great folks at the edge...they are always organizing some dive outing - local or far flung or somewhere in between, Henry and Mike --:eek:ctopus::eek:ctopus:sadly, Laurel has left :(

so if you are looking for someone local to dive with until this gets more organized --that's an option

Happy bubbles until we meet mask_2_mask

:canada::dramaqueen:

Hola,

Originally from Vancouver but I now spend half my time in Sweden and other half in Vanc.

Live in Surrey.
Please add me to the list, how do I get a copy of it or communicate with everyone on it.

Short notice but would love to go diving locally tomorrow, Sat Nov. 17th, 2007. New to thread so am hoping it is still current.

Back
Top Bottom