Venice Beach Bash - July 9, 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am bringing mini pigs in blankets. I can also bring another table and
possibly another cabana if needed. A great suggestion I found
last year cheapy shower curtains make great ground covers
for holding your stuff. I used an old clear one last year and it
was perfect for keeping my gear out of the sand. Looking forward
to some bubble time! At least the tropical storm staying way
south.

I don't know if I feel comfortable being on the same dive with a guy named sharkbait... I thought we were picking teeth off the bottom, not out of poeple. :)

Klinc, I don't have to out-swim the shark, I just have to out-swim you. :D

Is anybody staying fri or sat night at a hotel?

I foung the island breeze inn, 79 a night

looks to be nice place

Looking forward to next weekend! I'm happy to come down early and help lug stuff to the beach and help set up, just let me know what time you would like me there.

Also, my dive buddy and I are only signed up to bring brownie's, so if there is anything else I can bring, or if anyone has any special request, just holler :D

Does anyone know if there are any spots open on the boats still? Looks like a blast! Ive been wanting to dive the bone yard for quite some time but haven't made it out yet.

Looking foward to seeing everyone. :D Sea ya out there!!!!!!
~~~fossilbabe~~~

I have some bad news :depressed: - We have lost the use of Big Flat Top for Saturday. They have blown an engine and were hoping to be up and running before Saturday but the part needed to correct the issue will not be in before Saturday. Captain Jeff and Debra/Fossilbabe are very apologetic but there is nothing that can be done. Debra is attempting to get another boat but so far all are busy.

If there is anyone that signed up and NOT attending or is happy with doing just a shore dive, please let me know so we can get everyone on a boat.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. We are still going to have a good time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom