Venice Beach Sat, Sept 10th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A couple of my friends from Tampa are coming so hopefully you can get to know them a bit. Here is my cell in case you need to call 863 860-5189
Ann

jessecurry:
I just got my diving equipment after getting certified while in Wisconsin for college and I'd love to make this dive. I'm living in Tampa now, but I'm a Venice native...yeah an actual native :)
Hopefully I'll be able to get down there, what do you all usually go out to see when you're there? Is there still that plane that wrecked off shore?

Well if you can sneak a few hours out of your day it is going to be a good time. See what happens!

jessecurry:
sadly it looks like I'm not gonna be able to make it. I just found out that I have an unexpectedly busy day tomorrow. :(
Well, hopefully you all will be diving again in the near future. Have fun.

I'll be diving in Venice next weekend with a group of divers from Broward County, the South Florida Women's Dive club. Please post the conditions from this weekend so that we have an idea of what to expect. Thanks so much, Joyce

ReefGuy:
I'm not going to be able to make it :(

Thedaddy, your daughter got her certification? Cool! Did you wife get hers as well?

dive4fun,
I will not be there - my son is with us so we need to find something to do all together. I think the three of us will take a trip to Blue Springs and maybe do some snorkel. Look forward to meeting you though.

ReefGuy,
She did, thanks for asking! There were a few super instructors at Kissimmee Pro Dive that really made it into a positive experience. She was a little anxious but it turned out well. We are going down to West Palm with them on the 18th (weather permitting). I really want to get back to Venice; hopefully there will be another meet-n-greet soon. Hope things are well with your clan.

So, how was the viz today?

it was awesome!!!

i got 2 huge megs! i will post when i get home from disney quest.

wewent off the north side of the public beach and went out pretty far. i think it must have been half mile. vis was real good maybe 10 ft, lots of teeth and fossils.

great new dive buddies and aawesome food at the beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom