Versa Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoctorBob

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an Oceanic Versa Pro computer that seems to have crapped out. Not sure if there is anything I can do with it.
I brought it on a trip and started it up, and it seemed fine. But when I tried to set it for nitrox, it started acting up. I dove with it and it did seem to record depth, but seemed to be in gauge mode. I tried replacing the battery, (it was not flooded) and it still did not work. Seemed to be doing dives on it's own, just various numbers flashing. Now when I turn it on, it starts the normal countdown, then just flashes ALT a few times and goes dead. Anything I can do with it besides toss it? I know I have had it at least since 2003, maybe a few years before that.

If I just have to replace it, is there an Oceanic computer that will fit in the same boot?
I bought it in a console with the pressure gauge and compass. Or do I need to just buy a whole new console?

Thanks for any suggestions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom