Very Good Cause

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Strike that, since they seem so confused why don't we just have our own additional auction here for Scubaboarders. I will let them go on as they will, hope they actually get some money.

Here is the deal:

7 nights at the Villa Aldora
5 days of two tank dives for 2

50% discount on any future 7 night stay at the Villa Aldora, in any room or suite.

Starting bid must be at $1500 and posted here. Bidding will end Tuesday Dec 18 at 7 PM and we will all know who the winner is. At that time the winner must post a donation at the site listed by Northernone above to confirm. I will then issue a voucher to that winner by PM or whatever way they desire.

So bid away!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers
Good

Strike that, since they seem so confused why don't we just have our own additional auction here for Scubaboarders. I will let them go on as they will, hope they actually get some money.

Here is the deal:

7 nights at the Villa Aldora
5 days of two tank dives for 2

50% discount on any future 7 night stay at the Villa Aldora, in any room or suite.

Starting bid must be at $1500 and posted here. Bidding will end Tuesday Dec 18 at 7 PM and we will all know who the winner is. At that time the winner must post a donation at the site listed by Northernone above to confirm. I will then issue a voucher to that winner by PM or whatever way they desire.

So bid away!

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Good morning Dave and thank you very much for that generous offer and it is a very good cause. I’m sorry to bother but just to be clear is the close of bidding at 7:00 pm central time or Cozumel time?
Thanks for that clarification.
Tom

Good morning Dave and thank you very much for that generous offer and it is a very good cause. I’m sorry to bother but just to be clear is the close of bidding at 7:00 pm central time or Cozumel time?
Thanks for that clarification.
Tom

Cozumel Time, Eastern Standard Time

Dave

Good evening Dave and thank you again for such a generous offer. If you could confirm that I was the high bid I will go ahead and drop the funds in the Go Fund Me account that shows on Northernone's post. Thank you again!
Tom

Thank you Tom, you are the winner. I will notify the Villa and memo.

Congratulations

Dave
Hello Dave and I just made the $1,526 donation to the Go Fund Me site. If you need anything else from me please advise.
Thanks again- Tom

No Tom, you are all set. Chris (Mrs) at the Villa told me that Jan and Rich Cried big tears when they found out that their needs were going to be met. Another person at the Pub bought the other one and they are now set. God Bless

Dave

Thank you, Dave, and thank you, Tom! :thumb::flowers::heart:

Back
Top Bottom