Very sad news-hurricane related........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are working on setting up something so that we can make a collective donation to the survivors and families of the victims of this tragedy.

I will have the details for you in the early part of next week.

In the mean time, our thoughts and prayers are with the families and victims of the horrible tragedy.

ID,

Those pics sure give a strong impression of the strength of that storm. As was noted on the site, it was very surgical in the way that the storm cut thru the area. Certainly not what I would have envisioned from a storm of that magnitude.

From appearances, I'd guess some of the damage shown in the photos was caused by tornadoes which are often spawned by hurricanes.

I am glad to see that Serenity did not lose all its buildings. My wife and I spent a week there last year. It's sad to see so much destruction in a place where you have so many fond memories.

Warren

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom