Very Special October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarrenZ,I'm not sure if you can have a beer "in" the place, it is more of a sidewalk cafe type bar. You'll like it anyway.

BOOKED! Thanks Kay/Dave! Are tanks available for shore diving?

Jay

Yes, tanks are always/usually available at the Villa. Both 100s and 80s. IF you don't find what you want just bug the managers.

Dave

How is the shore diving there at the resort? I just booked the airline tickets we are on our way.

Also I thought I read somewhere that you had 120s are those available on the boats in DIN?

WE keep the small 80s and some 100s at the Villa Aldora since they are so easy for beach diving. On the boats most normally we have 100s and 120s. Any of our tanks can be DIN or Yoke, take your pick.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Hi,
I'm a little late to the party but I was on here looking for a Cozumel trip for Oct 8-15. So I am pretty excited this caught my eye. I sent you an email.
Thanks,
Megan

Last edited:
Dave,

I've just sent you a PM.

The way they changed the web site I don't know how to send or revive PMs. Try dave@aldora.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom