Veterans Dive Free on Veterans Day at Ocean Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ODie Hammerhead

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Veterans Ocean Adventures, in coordination with Ocean Divers is offering a FREE VETERANS DAY SCUBA DIVE boat trip for Veterans on Tuesday morning 11 November 2014.

Divers will have the opportunity to discover some of the many reefs and wrecks of the Florida Keys via Ocean Divers. This will be a two tank ocean dive. Departure time is 8:30 am return approximately 12:00 pm. Please arrive one hour earlier for logistics, paperwork and buddy assignments. All participants must be Veterans (Military ID, DD 214, or VA Veteran ID required). Tanks are included. After the dive join us for lunch at Sharkey's Pub & Galley, they will be offering 20% off their menu. If you dove with us before please show your support for our organization by wearing your Veterans Ocean Adventures T-shirt. Please present your SCUBA Certification Card at check-in. This event is for veterans only, sorry no friends or family members. However, they may join us for lunch.
Please go to Ocean Divers if rental SCUBA equipment is needed.

Please arrive by 0730 to complete paperwork and load. Boat departs the dock at 0830 sharp.

Hope you can join us!

Click here to reserve your spot via our Facebook page.

- See more at: Vets Day Dive

Will not be able to take you up on the offer...but very awesome of you

Sent from my iPhone from my momma's basement

Great way to say Thank You Veterans for your service!!!!

So cool, I wish I had more advance notice.

Outstanding offer! I will not be able to attend but when I come down in April I will be sure to patronize your shop.

Rich, sorry you can't make it down, but we will look forward to seeing you in April!

For anyone who is attending the Veteran's Day Dive tomorrow... Please be aware that we need everyone to report to our canal front location- 522 Caribbean Dr, Key Largo, Fl 33037. See you there!

Sorry I couldnt make it, but surely will support an establishment that gives back to Vets.

Will see you next time I am down south

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom