video - Best of Coz, April 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Video done.... this is a short video with some of my favorite moments from the week of diving, all the clips are seen in the other videos, so if you watched all of those you will see the same things again in a shorter version.

[vimeo]11934524[/vimeo]

please start the video then stop it as soon as it starts to load, let it load all the way, then play. It will be jerky otherwise! It may still be jerky if the internet is busy, in that case you may want to wait awhile and try again.

robin:D
Camcorder: Canon HD HG-21, Ikelite housing

Fantastic video Robin. Makes me want to log on USAir.com and buy another ticket to CZM!

What camera and housing?

Wow! That was terrific!! :popcorn:

What camera and housing?

Thanks everybody!
BigHarry - my camcorder info is listed right under my name in video post. :wink:

I have been shooting video now for 3 1/2 yrs after shooting still photo for 6 1/2. It is definitely something you learn by doing, as is editing. Glad you all enjoyed the videos.
I wish I could travel more and do more, but until I win the lottery I guess I will have to stick to 2-3 dive trips a year! :depressed:

robin:D

Very nice, Robin! If I watch that several dozen times it should help hold me 'til I return in July.

nice job. funny, i have the exact same camcorder and ikelite housing, but i'm a few steps behind you in shooting techniques...still working on holding still and getting the proper distance.

I love the music you put to the vid collage, I think that is what I hear when I dive. So ethereal, wonderful!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom