Video- Boga Wreck and Fish Bowl Canyon Kubu Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tassi Devil Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The Boga wreck off Kubu, was scuttled in 2011 and sits with the stern in around 35m. However, beyond the wreck the bottom slopes away steeply into the Fish Bowl canyon to 55m plus. This video is of a dive, with assistance of scooters, down a narrow canyon off the shore to 85m, then across and up through the Fish Bowl and onto the Boga wreck to commence the deeper decompression stops. A terrific dive, though the amount of plastic in the shallows was a little disappointing.

Great vid, thanks for posting. I dove the Kubu wreck OC a couple of weeks ago so your vid has bought back memories of a great dive and really fun wreck. Looks like vis was a bit milky and wave action was quite high compared to my dive. When was this dove done?

^ I was in Bali Late August through to early September, there had been a bit of onshore wind that built the sea up and stirred things up a bit.

Hope you have more vids of deep fives in the area, seemed a good spot for it. Fav dive site for me was Finger Reef on the north west end of Amed.

Hi,
Great video. I am impressed by the first minute of this clip. I assume that it was all shot below 55m ? Because below Boga wreck the range 40-55m is pretty sandy ?

Hope you have more vids of deep fives in the area, seemed a good spot for it. Fav dive site for me was Finger Reef on the north west end of Amed.
Posted a dive on the Tulamben wall to 100m can see the video below, we also did dives to 100m on Batu Nitty and Natu Ringit. Batu Ringit was probably the best dive for the diversity of gorgonian fans and soft corals etc

Hi all, finally I did it this big ^#€@ crack, just down the Boga Wreck in Tulamben Bali, really cool Tec dive ! Thanks @Tassi Devil Diver for the good idea !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom