Video: Essentials of Recreational Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video Don...

Student: The SMB ruined my trim..

Instructor: Yeah right!

:wink:

I think the entire team's reaction was: what's going on? We were good the ascent right before.

Fun video. Thanks for posting.

Thanks!

hey man you owe me $100 for that...

Fortunately, no harbor seal or SMB was harmed in the process of filming the video.

I don't know, Don.

That freediving student of yours appears to be using *GASP* split fins!!

I tried to talk to him about it, but he didn't want to listen. But then again, he looked like a natural.

I am torn between two responses...

1) Awesome!
2) Damn - I missed it by a day. :D

You didn't like the deteriorated viz on your day?

"The harbor seal ate my homework!"

Yes, it's now a valid excuse for all future video reviews.

Great Video Don, Really enjoyed it, Thanks for sharing it with us!!

Thanks for watching, Jim.

Cool video, thanks for posting. You're probably sitting on a huge stockpile of scuba comedy videos that you can't post.

The seal, he probably thought you wanted to play fetch with the smb. Hopefully there are no teeth holes.

Stockpile is the right word. It's like the Cold War. There are some pretty hilarious videos of me out there. If those get released, I'm launching everything to create mass confusion and wide spread panic.

Halcyon SMB = harbor seal approved.

Nice video Don...

I have some nice videos of you too :)

Stockpile is the right word. It's like the Cold War. There are some pretty hilarious videos of me out there. If those get released, I'm launching everything to create mass confusion and wide spread panic.

I had to get a towel to wipe the water off my screen. Thank you.

Fortunately, no harbor seal or SMB was harmed in the process of filming the video.

I had to get a towel to wipe the water off my screen. Thank you.

I think the delayed body count is 1 keyboard and 1 monitor.... and counting :wink:

Halcyon SMB = harbor seal approved.

I have some nice videos of you too :)

I think the doomsday clock just ticked a few more minutes closer to the Mutual Assured Destruction of the NorCal communal serenity.... :shocked2:

:rofl3: wait....:no:
That was hilarious. If he goes down, he's taking us all with him. Nice.

That seal is so freaking adorable. When the seal went to the surface I half expected him to get into team formation with the other students. :rofl3:

Thank you, Don, for sharing the video.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom