Video Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bfisher

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Does naybody now who, besides L&M, that makes LED video lights for underwater, and if so can you list a link to those manufacturers.

If you've used any maybe a short review, please.

My spelling is really off tonight. Question is: Does anybody know who, besides L&M, making underwater LED video lights? Manufacturer links will be appreciated and a review if you've used any.

This is an older thread I just came across looking for something else but if bfisher is still around, or if other s have a similar question, here is a really good option....check out Underwater Light Dude. They have some incredible lights for those that shoot video (as well as primary lights, but that's another thread). Oh, and the link is Underwater Light Dude
Best regards,
Don

there are plenty of lights for video ..... i have 2 of the XML chip video lights , made by a china company, ive had them down to 140 feet with no issues at all, 3 modes, high , low, and red and they work really well ...

search Ebay for " Scuba Diving Photography Video Flashlight "
mine is called Deepfire ...

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom