Video of Putin scuba diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Putin has a long history of being filmed doing "manly" things.

I guess he must think that it improves his image as a politician. Someone should talk to his PR guy though, because all of the gear he's wearing was foreign made :)

R..

Last edited:
In soviet Russia, foreign made gear dives YOU!

I would be interested in the technical name of the entry he made.....maybe hey push me off the dock because I don't have a clue what I'm doing entry....or hey push me of the dock I can't get my fat a** of the dock and into the water entry. And what was all that man handling of the regulator? Made me laugh though....thanks.

Did anyone check his c-card?

I know he has a c-card because I remember seeing this video they released last year of him during his OW training dives.

What a clown. He had to scrub the bottom so his head wouldn't break the surface! The shallow end of my swimming pool is deeper than where he was "diving". Seriously, just stand up and walk around with a mask on. Laughing at the fake "artifacts" too.

He wasn't training for his C-card; he was training to be a stuntman in a James Bond Film. He must have been disappointed when he found out James Bond is English and not Russian.

Back
Top Bottom