Video: South Red Sea Liveaboard 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a beautiful video and such gorgeous reefs and sea life, thank you for sharing (and I really enjoyed the BIG surprises near the end!) How is the new red sea aggressor? It looked great in the video.

Did you get a chance to tour Egypt while you were there or was this strictly a dive trip? We only did one liveaboard trip to the northern red sea some time ago, but I am glad that we had the chance to go there and also to see the pyramids and some of the other famous antiquities. It's an amazing place!

wow pretty amazing!!. That was a lot of boats on the surface

What a beautiful video and such gorgeous reefs and sea life, thank you for sharing (and I really enjoyed the BIG surprises near the end!) How is the new red sea aggressor? It looked great in the video.

Did you get a chance to tour Egypt while you were there or was this strictly a dive trip? We only did one liveaboard trip to the northern red sea some time ago, but I am glad that we had the chance to go there and also to see the pyramids and some of the other famous antiquities. It's an amazing place!

@Kathy Thank you for kind words!
I have been in Egypt 6 or 7 times mostly for diving. Once I have been on vacation with my wife and sons and who were to young for a trip to pyramids, to the Nile river...Someday I hope I shall see this monuments.

@deeper thoughts Yes. Brother Islands are very attractive dive place in Egypt even for China divers. I saw divers from China under water and their behavior under water was not the most appropriate.

@large_diver Longimanus (OWT) is a common inhabitant of the Red Sea, but whale shark is quite rare at this time. I made aprox. 130 dives on the Red Sea on my diving career, but have never seen WS and OWT on the same place and same time. So.. I am Lucky!
(sorry for my bad English.)

Absolutely beautiful! I loved the reaction of the lady when the shark swam up behind her.
What resolution and frame rate did you shoot?

This is a beautiful video and such a fortunate capture near the end of the Oceania White tip and the whale shark! This was at Brothers? And which boat were you on? The new Aggressor? Thanks in advance for your answers

@reidkon : it was 1080p50fps+ red filter+ video lights, Protune: on, WB: auto and native, Colour:gopro, ISO 400
@chillyinCanada :it was ALL FAROUK II, OWT and WS were captured in Small Brother near the boat on the safety stop.

Last edited:
....@chillyinCanada :it was ALL FAROUK II, OWT and WS were captured in Small Brother near the boat on the safety stop.

How was the liveaboard? It looks beautiful in video. What was the name of the wreck you were diving?

P.S. Your English is great!

Back
Top Bottom