videography how to website?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you are looking for a website where you can find u/w videography tips and tricks ?
Great video Misa, this only makes my want to learn how to do it right, like yours.

Being I am new at everything video, I'm looking for tips, how-to's, theory on practical techniques.

Someone recommended this site, but it's only for photography.

Underwater Photography Guide

The u/w video forum on Wetpixel referenced by Steve:
Wetpixel :: Underwater Photography Forums -> Video Gear and Technique
The editing forum: Wetpixel :: Underwater Photography Forums -> Editing, Post Production, and Sharing

Underwater Videography - down for maintenance? Not a particularly useful site though as not a lot of people participate.

Backscatter has a few useful articles in the Video Techniques section on their website:
Underwater Camera Articles:

There's also a pretty inactive Yahoo group: uwvideo : Discussion of underwater video cameras, housings, lighting, and editing.

Another mostly inactive forum: Welcome to DigitalDiver.net!

There's also 2 DVD's and at least one book that may be of some use:
All are a little dated now when it comes to gear selection.

Underwater Video Basics - Home

If this link doesn't work, look for The Camera Coach DVD at www.diveintoryourimagination.com:
http://www.diveintoyourimagination....cturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,103/

Underwater Digital Video Made Easy - from Hammerhead Press

I have both Annie's DVD and the Barsky book. Both contain a lot of useful techniques.

Back
Top Bottom