vintage 72 steel bands.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or with just a harness? SS or galvanized? And are you intending to use a vintage manifold or a modern one?

what do you want to pay? Is it worth digging in my attic? Do you want to buy a suicide connector bar with them too? How about a vintage backpack for those doubles?

what do you want to pay? Is it worth digging in my attic? Do you want to buy a suicide connector bar with them too? How about a vintage backpack for those doubles?
What exactly is a suicide connector bar and who where they made by? Do you have any pics or know where I can see a pic? I have a couple old school manifolds for the old steel 72's but was wondering if the were safe?

BTW, The guy asked a simple ? and all he got back was lots of ???'s, he's probably so confused he gave up!

sorry guys for the slow response i just now got back on here since i origionally posted. Im looking for
$%28KGrHqV,%21lME9knLGn2lBPn,Pcr%21oQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG
bands like these for the steel 72's. Id be willing to pay 25 bucks for a set plus shipping if anyone has something in this range. I am not looking for collector grade or anything just something i can set up and go diving with.

Thanks

Actually, while his question might have been simple, the answer can't be. Kinda like asking for "car parts".....got to have the make, model, year and engine before you get what you need.

The suicide bar was a manifold with 2 yoke fittings on one side and an outlet in the middle. Makes a great way to make a set of doubles that you can quickly dissamble.

BTW i already have a suicide bar i plan to use on shallow dives... im gonna do independent regulators for deeper diving.

And you were typing as I was....I have a galvanized set almost like those....mine don't have the screw in the support band...shoot me a PM if you would like photos.

suicide bar
$%28KGrHqV,%21lUE9mmZ3TW9BPlDMueWFQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

---------- Post added May 8th, 2012 at 10:10 PM ----------

like i said i dont care if they are galvanized or painted im just going for function here. send me some pics .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom