Sold! Vintage full face mask

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have no idea what brand this is. The mask is useable! Simply take the mouthpiece off your reg and feed the reg through the hole. Zip tie on the other side and go dive. Yes, I have used and it works. It is in great shape with no cracks, rips tears, etc. I know it is at least 10 years old since that is when I acquired it. I bought it used in a package deal.

Asking $60 plus shipping from 47802. PAYPAL ONLY!

Attachments

• IMG_0938[1].JPG
    IMG_0938[1].JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0939[2].JPG
    IMG_0939[2].JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 36
Um, it's not vintage at all... Currently available. They used to be rubber, and are now silicone.

IST, and Tecnomar..

It is still in production, but I would consider it vintage design since it has been around for many decades.

It was originally a Cressi Sub mask, but I see that there are clones now-a-days. It may be that Cressi doen't make that mask anymore... I am not sure.

That mask was even used by the Cousteau/ Calypso deep divers during the Conshelf II deep habitat project.

I have one of those masks, the Cressi Sub version.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom