Vis Island Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maench10

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, I'm headed to Vis Island in a few weeks and looking for some recommendations on where to dive. I have my advanced open water certification, but not a technical diver. Most dives in the area seem best for technical divers, but I'm definitely not that. Thanks!

No matter what I recommend, you will be diving Teti, reef 3 and 6 (actually called inner and outer reef).

Try to get in a dive on the B-24 Tulsamerican, it's 40m but well worth the few minutes of deco you may pick up.

No matter what I recommend, you will be diving Teti, reef 3 and 6 (actually called inner and outer reef).

Try to get in a dive on the B-24 Tulsamerican, it's 40m but well worth the few minutes of deco you may pick up.
Great, thanks for your help!

Nautica Vis town. Brilliant Dive centre. Dive teti and the B-24 like said above but don't overlook the reef and cavern dives. Nova posta and bili bok were both great dives and I'm sure there are many more like it.

Back
Top Bottom