Vortex 9/26-27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigken462

Contributor
Reaction score
Bama Medic 2.0 and I will be at Vortex Springs this weekend enjoying some pleasure dives. We hope to be there at opening Friday and dive through Sunday.

Any SB’s are welcome to stop by the shack and say hello. I pull a white, non marked dive trailer and drive a champaign / gold toned Chevy 1500. It is my hope to arrive in time enough to get good pickins with the parking area.

Anyone wishing to dive with us are more than welcome to set up and share the day. We’ll be firing up the grill and cooking some burgers and dogs.

See ya there!

Ken

What time on Saturday and Sunday are you guys planning on diving?

We are planning to be there Fri-Sat and return sometime Sunday. Don't really have a planned agenda just yet, just dive and have fun. Rita will be introduced to the world of diving doubles, so all should be fun and exciting. Between the both of us diving doubles and carrying a stage or two, there should be no rock left unturned, nor any fish left unaccounted for before we return.

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom