Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not realize that was a secret. Apparently no one is good a keeping such a thing. I got the site right next to the

KEG,CAMP,COOK,BREAKFASTMEISTER.

I'll split the camping fee with XRay again if he has the room.

I'm happy doing the communal grill like we did this time, or bringing a grill or two down for our own use.

It might also be a good idea to plan out our grub so that 5 people don't bring paper plates, and no one brings forks, etc.

The matter with DEMA is that we moved VOF a week earlier than traditional so that the vendors will have more time between VOF and the trade show and are more likely to participate in VOF.

Doesn't matter when DEMA is at this point, we have dates for Vortoberfest set :) Reserve your spots before they're taken! :D

As we start making our plans for Vortoberfest V, let's keep in mind that, although it was conceived in the spirit of the German Oktoberfest, the cornerstone purpose of Vortoberfest is to promote comraderie, fellowship and interaction among the extended ScubaBoard family.

I know we will all enjoy spirits of our choice, but do let us remember that this isn't a "Drunkfest".

Keep in mind that one has but one chance to make a good first impression. Let's make our first impressions upon new members and attendees good ones.

With that said . . .

"Ein Prosit"

der K-egmeister

The matter with DEMA is that we moved VOF a week earlier than traditional so that the vendors will have more time between VOF and the trade show and are more likely to participate in VOF.

...and now we have a set date for Vortoberfest, am I right or are things going to change again? :mooner: DEMA is not an issue with the dates set at the beginning of this thread.

Keep them as they're set now, everyone will have half the year to adjust their schedules accordingly.

Alright! I just PM'd Shane to let 'em know the IrishSquid will be there and to save my regular spot, #4. Dangit, I really hated missing Springfest. :depressed:

Alright! I just PM'd Shane to let 'em know the IrishSquid will be there and to save my regular spot, #4. Dangit, I really hated missing Springfest. :depressed:
You and your wife were missed as well. I missed our stop in Prattville at Cracker Barrell on the way home. Will Mrs. Squid be joining us as well.

Jimi! Glad to hear you can make it bud!
Thanks, looking forward to it!

You and your wife were missed as well. I missed our stop in Prattville at Cracker Barrell on the way home. Will Mrs. Squid be joining us as well.
Unless she can't get off work, she'll be there. I'm trying to get her to try a Discover Scuba dive next week at the LDS. They are having a May 5th party, and I'm hoping she'll get froggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom