Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
/ :hijack:

Why would anyone want to watch a football game? I mean that's like two hours you could be scuba diving instead?

:popcorn:
I agree! Unless the Gators are playing, they are completely inconsequential! :D

Somehow, I believe that Dennis will have that forlorn look again this Vortoberfest. Except, he'll be saying something along the lines of "I wish we had brought a defense!" :D

It's a good thing this event is nearly here, as this thread is spiraling downward into the muck fast!
:)
Rick

Hello all! I just wanted to pop in and request that you have a drink for me on this coming saturday night. As many of you know, My job has relocated me to the Left Coast for the next two years, so SassyCat and I will not be attending this years Fest. I have been unable to get any diving in since our arrival 2 1/2 months ago. For one, I have been too busy getting settled in and secondly, Drysuits are EXPENSIVE!!
We have moved to Fairfield California, which is 45 miles from San Francisco, 45 miles from Sacramento, and a mere 18 miles from Napa Valley!! WOOHOO!!

My request for you guys to remember me with a drink this Saturday comes from the fact that I am headed over to the desert for the next four months. I will be in Qatar, and may even be able to get a dive in out of Doha, but I am not counting on it. So, I will be at the beach, but no water in sight.

All of you enjoy and stay safe!
(Kathy and Clay, try to keep the Egg and Batteries out of trouble this year!)

Finally, A post with some relevance.

Capt. All my drinks all weekend, starting tonight will be for you and your family. You will be missed at Vortoberfest but all of you have been missed for months.

Be safe in the desert and try your best to see the Snepson while you are there. I think he is looking forward to visiting you.

I will try to keep the Egg gang in line.

Thanks Rick. This thread should die tomorrow anyway. Only to be replaced by VORTOBERFEST VI thread.

All of my gear and bags are all loaded in the truck!!! Can't wait 'till tommorow!!!! See everyone there!! :chicken:

Ein Prosit, Ein Prosit, der Gemütlichkeit
Ein Prosit, Ein Prosit, der Gemütlichkeit
(Cheer!) Eins, zwei, drei g'suffa!

Zicke, zacke, zicke, zacke, hoi, hoi, hoi,
Zicke, zacke, zicke, zacke, hoi, hoi, hoi,
Prosit
!

octoberfest.jpg

I'm about to load everything up! For those that are meeting at Sally's tomorrow morning, I'll be there at 8 AM!

8 am!!! I guess I'll be there more like brunch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom