Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder if Denise qualifies as an "innocuous container"?

...:wink:
That was a good one too! :D

If nothing changes, I should be there on Thursday.

WoooHoooo!! You won't even have to help me put my tent up this time!! I won't be using one. :wink:

I will be there Thursday and am up for a dive on Friday at Morrison's of course.:)

I'm sorry to say there will be no tshirts. My buddy that helps with the designing and mapping has not been available. :(

C:shark2:

I will be there Thursday and am up for a dive on Friday at Morrison's of course.:)

I'm sorry to say there will be no tshirts. My buddy that helps with the designing and mapping has not been available. :(

C:shark2:

Morrisons sounds good for Friday! :D
WooHoo! I am in!:)

I will not know my schedule for a few days, but we hope to make it this year. We live a couple of hours away but have not dove Vortex yet. If we can come we would like to help with food and "beverages". It looks like meat is not much of an issue, but what about cold veggie and rice dishes? Bread---I bake? We'll bring iced tea, maybe lemonade, but have no idea what would be most needed.
Looking forward to meeting new dive friends!!!!

Side dishes are ALWAYS WELCOME!!! Everyone brings some meat, but there's always a shortage of side dishes. I can assure you that if you bring some sides, you'll be treated to more than enough meat to satiate even the greatest of appetites!..

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom